Wednesday, June 19, 2024

No Reuters global markets report in U.S. hours on June 19

Reuters made my job easy today. I didn't have to publish a post saying there was no report today; Reuters did it for me.  Another reason I'm publishing today is to draw attention to a particular footnote at the bottom of this report. Reuters offers a free newsletter offering a forecast for the next day's markets. I've signed up for it. It will be fun to track it and see how accurate it is (or isn't.)  Happy Juneteenth.  


No Reuters global markets report in U.S. hours on June 19

By Reuters

Wed June 19, 2024 12:59 PM

June 19 (Reuters) - There will be no global markets report during U.S. hours on Wednesday June 19, as markets are closed for a public holiday.

Reuters will resume the report in Asian trading hours on Thursday June 20.

Get a look at the day ahead in U.S. and global markets with the Morning Bid U.S. newsletter. Sign up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment