Saturday, March 9, 2019

Wall Street's oldest-ever bull market turns 10 years old | Reuters

Today March 9th is officially the 10th anniversary of the longest running bull market in history.  So for your weekend reading I offer this salute to the bull market as published by Reuters a couple days ago.  There's one little glitch that I've never seen happen on Reuter's before.  For whatever reason, at least on my computer, the link only shows the article to a fraction of a second before flashing to a more or less blank screen. 


So I have been unable to copy and paste the text of the article below for your easy reference as I usually do.  Perhaps you'll have better luck with the link than I have.  I even tried doing a search on Reuters for this article, found an entirely separate link, and that one didn't work either.  So if you are unable to read the link as I have been, I'll just say Happy 10th Anniversary and leave it at that.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

3-8-19 Wall Street's oldest-ever bull market turns 10 years old | Reuters

No comments:

Post a Comment