Sunday, December 11, 2022

Alternative Investments When Stocks Are Down

As a finale to your weekend pleasures, I give you Mr. Barry Burns and Top Dog Trading. I've actually been on his email list for quite a long while (along with quite a few others) and most of these guys are not to be taken seriously and I haven't made up my mind about Mr. Top Dog yet.  But the title of this new video sent this morning struck me as intriguing and of possible interest to everyone.  It's only about 15 minutes and I haven't even watched it yet but any tips on exploring alternatives in a down market are worth 15 minutes.  Just don't be surprised if it turns out he's just selling another program for beating the market.  Almost all these videos and mailings end that way.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Burns <barry@topdogtrading.com>
To: Michael <mgrogie@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 11, 2022 4:38 pm
Subject: Alternative Investments for when Stocks are Down [New YouTube video]


No Recommendations or Advice Provided – Contact Your Own Investment, Tax or Legal Adviser

Hi Michael,

I created a new video for you:

"Alternative Investments: My Interview with Gary Vee"

Please 
POST A COMMENT and click the "Thumbs Up" button because that encourages me to keep making more free video lessons for you!

Here's the link to the free video tutorial:

https://youtu.be/aq5iGRo3xK8

Enjoy,

Barry Burns
Top Dog Trading

P.S. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL SO YOU GET NOTIFIED EVERY TIME I POST A NEW TRADING TUTORIAL.

CLICK THIS LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TopDogTrading?sub_confirmation=1





No comments:

Post a Comment