Saturday, June 30, 2018

For a very hot Saturday ... (Plus Q2 graphics)

Sat 6-30-18

For this very hot Saturday -- I've been particularly overwhelmed since we had a power outage today and the house quickly rose to 92 degrees.  Fortunately I do have a very cool subterranean basement, one of the reasons I chose this house, to which I could claim refuge just for blazing hot days like today when the power goes so I have a place to claim for refuge.  The power came back on at 7:20 p.m. and with the AC going full blast I have now lowered the interior temp to a much more comfortable 85 degrees. 


But for this very steamy Saturday night, I offer two very informative graphics that Reuters posted last night and show in one eye-shot the relative performance of all the major S&P sectors in Q2 and, of even greater interest, the relative performance of the four major indices in Q2.  So have a quick look and try to stay comfortable for the remainder of the weekend. 





No comments:

Post a Comment