Saturday, June 16, 2018

Why Most Quant Funds Fail

For this very steamy June weekend I have found a very informative three minute video posted on Barry Ritholtz's Big Picture blog today about why most quant funds fail and how to side step the traps.  Ritholtz actually made the cut at Investment News this weekend for being one of the most reputable financial web sites out there. 


Investment News, for those of you who may not be familiar with it, was introduced to me by my mentor when I began the CFP program as THE major daily trade paper for financial planners and advisers.  The links to both the blog and the YouTube video are supplied below.  Tomorrow I will provide the article about Ritholtz in Investment News.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend and try to stay cool in the 95 degree heat on Sunday.

Sat 6-16-18 Big Pic: Why Most Quant Funds Fail


6-15-18 Big Pic: The reason most quant funds fail - YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment