Monday, May 30, 2022

AAII recording of "Buyable Gap-Ups" webinar

To close out the holiday weekend, I'd just like to note that I made an earnest effort to get a link from the AAII to the recording of what I considered to be the excellent webinar on April 26th on the subject of buyable gap-ups.  Unfortunately, I found out that one of the conditions the speaker had for presenting the webinar is that no recording be made.  I was very disappointed to hear that since he laid out a very doable process for identifying and investing in these gap-ups.  If I had known that there would be no record kept, I would have recorded it myself off the screen.  

Having said that, I'm pleased to announce that this information really isn't that hard to come by after all.  Even a brief search on YouTube on this topic yielded a fairly large number of videos and, of course, a google search produced many more. So it seems it's not exactly proprietary material after all and in fact a fairly common topic.  Since the strategy strikes me as a particularly potent one, I will look these over and if I find one that I judge to be particularly good, I'll be sure to include it in a future post.  Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday.   


No comments:

Post a Comment